- What is the meaning of user-centered design?
- True or False: a summative usability study would have saved TVJ the embarrassment over “The Voice”?
- True or False: Usability begins at the first interaction?
- Richard walked into class and exclaimed: “Yow, in here cold!” – what is the variable here?
- A client has added Google Analytics (hereafter GA) to their website and is seeing a bounce rate of 80%, what does that mean?
- How could ensuring your web-design is C.R.A.P. help to lower the bounce rate
- What is a variable?
- What are the three averages for the following data distribution: 13245312345422345142314 15243351423314253131435 23131525215423141313142 31324241313242554131224 25131224251413223241513 23244441514132541312141 34 (the spaces are to allow for line breaks, there are multiple instances of 5 values)
On Jamaican “Labour Day” 2013 (May 23, 2013) the Kiwanis Club of Hope, Young Professionals partnered with the Kiwanis Club of Constant Spring to repaint the canteen of the Hope Valley Experimental School. The school, situated on the outskirts of August Town amd Elleston Flats in Kingston Jamaica, represents the government’s efforts to bring together entirely able-bodied children with children with physical impairments in one unified classroom.
Here are some images captured of the activity: